Re: using alt 1, 2, etc.

Larry Volk

The alt+# is working for me in Outlook2010. You can also use the shift+tab to move backwards to these fields.

Larry

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: June 15, 2019 9:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] using alt 1, 2, etc.

In outlook and Live mail, it either reads or places you in the fields, and it's actually 1 through 6, 6 being the subject field.

Pressing the number twice actually places you in that field.

Glenn

Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2019 10:48 AM

What is a lt 1 and 2 supposed to do in jaws? In Word 10, alt 1 is supposed to set the line spacing to one line. But doesn’t work. Should I use a bypass key? In WE, bypass is alt B. What is it in Jjujaws”?

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV