From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
ratshtron
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2019 10:31 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] using alt 1, 2, etc.

hmmm, could be using a keyboard with a functionlock key? if so, you might
try pressing the funcloc key and then try the f keys again.

Legend has it that on Saturday 6/15/2019 08:38 AM, Miriam Vieni said:
I haven't been able to hear the usual information in Outlook emails when
using alt and numbers, but I thought I read that this latest update to Jaws
2019 was fixing that. But for me, it doesn't seem to have done that. Anyone
else?

Miriam