Re: In Outlook Jaws does not start at the top of the body of the email.

JOHN RIEHL

I have also had this happen. Using Outlook-2019 and latest JAWS.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] In Outlook Jaws does not start at the top of the body of the email.

I’m using outlook 2016 and not experiencing this.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of matthew dyer
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] In Outlook Jaws does not start at the top of the body of the email.

Yep.

Have the same problem even with the June update of JAWS update and office 365.  Thanks for reminding me of this.  I am unable to reproduce it reliably;e.  It is really strange.

Matthew

On Jun 13, 2019, at 4:56 PM, Mr. Ed <pinky14@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure when this started happening. I don’t know if it started after the last windows update or the latest update of Jaws and Zoomtext. I have notice when I open an email in 2010 Outlook I was able to just hit the arrow up key and Jaws would be at the top of the email body. Now I have to press the ctrl + home key to go to the top of the email then press the down arrow to start reading. Anyone else experience this issue. Any suggestions on what I could change or do to make Jaws be at the top of the email body?

Mr. Ed

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.