Re: Need help with emogies

Marie

I am not positive, but believe you have to be running Windows 1809

From: patti
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:55 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Need help with emogies

Hey Mike B,

I tried the windows key plus semicolon, and got this.

Items to Display in Virtual Viewer

Comments OK

Footnotes

Endnotes Cancel

Revisions

When I did the windows key plus period, I couldn’t do anything, because jaws didn’t read it.

I’m running Jaws 2018 and 2019, windows 10, 1803, and MS10.

This sounds so cool.

Patti

Hi Mike,

When you are in any type of app that will accept text like email, text file or document, open the Emoji panel with either, Windows key + semicolon key, or, Windows key + period key, now arrow around to the emoji you want and press enter.  Now press escape to close the emoji panel and you should be able to read the emoji you just pasted into the file you're working with.  If this doesn't work write back and we'll see what else to try.  These are the steps that work for me.