I only saw the list email once.
John
Jon
At 05:43 AM 6/11/2019, you wrote:
Hi John,

I don't know if you've noticed but, when you're sending messages to the list this is what your, To field, looks like.

<mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>jaws-users-list@groups.io <<mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>jaws-users-list@groups.io>; 'jaws' <<mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>jaws-users-list@groups.io>

This is causing you to send your posts to the list twice.

From: <mailto:johngassman@...>John Gassman
To: <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>jaws-users-list@groups.io ; <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>'jaws'
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] reading with chrome on the internet issue

Hi,
I don't know what causes it but I've experienc the same problem with
JAWS, NVDA and Narrator.
I'm guessing its a google problem but again I don't know what is causing it.
JohnAt 07:51 AM 6/10/2019, Kimsan via Groups.Io wrote:
Good morning,
This has been occurring for a week now and it's starting to irritate me
I'm using chrome 74, no matter the site I navigate to once I start
reading using the down arrow, after a few lines, jaws just
stops. The only way I can start reading again is to tab and shift
tab which causes me to lose my place.
Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Thankyou,
Sincerely,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@...