From: Steve
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Can Ofice 2019 home business be installed on a windows 8.1-64 computer?

Not many, that's why it didn't last in the market; never had the penetration of Windows 7 or 10; and since mainstream support already ended over a year ago, and extended supports ends in 2023, you're better off just biting the bullet and going with Windows 10.

I know of no good reason why anybody would opt to upgrade to Windows 8 instead of going straight to 10.

If you are still using accessibility like Jaws or another screen-reader, you can still do it for free.