Mike

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 14:38:03 -0700
"Mike B" <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

Have you tried pasting an emoji into a text file or Word doc, then copying
it and pasting into Becky?

No one has more to say than the woman who says she doesn't want to talk
about it.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Rogers
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Need help with emogies

thanks Mike. That works in Word, Notepad and Jarte. However, I use gBecky
email and I can get to the emogees, but enter doesn't put it on the message.
It puts a question mark instead. I think it's a becky problem. No big
deal.

Thanks for your help.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:32:30 -0700
"Mike B" <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

When you are in any type of app that will accept text like email, text
file
or document, open the Emoji panel with either, Windows key + semicolon
key,
or, Windows key + period key, now arrow around to the emoji you want and
press enter. Now press escape to close the emoji panel and you should be
able to read the emoji you just pasted into the file you're working with.
If this doesn't work write back and we'll see what else to try. These are
the steps that work for me.