Re: I too finally can't read a pdf file.

Ron Kolesar

Some good news and some bad news.
I get as far as security enhance, that's the good news.
I can not find the to open in protected view.
Any help on trying to find the to open in protected view, so I can uncheck it?
Many Thanks.
Ron

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 18:48
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] I too finally can't read a pdf file.

Go to edit preferences, then to security enhance, and uncheck the box that says to open in protected view. Fixed the problem for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 4:30 PM
To: JAWS User's Mailing List <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] I too finally can't read a pdf file.

Hi to my fellow JAWS users.
I'm running win 10 and JAWS 2019.
Just tried to open a pdf file from my local YMCA.
No lock.
Any and all advice will be deeply appreciated.
Many Thanks.
Ron KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes, From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.