Re: reading with chrome on the internet issue

Adrian Spratt

Try pressing F5 to refresh the page, then JAWS key+escape, the JAWS command that does something similar. I now need to do both commands in this sequence on many webpages.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Gassman
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 9:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io; 'jaws' <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] reading with chrome on the internet issue

Hi,
I don't know what causes it but I've experienc the same problem with JAWS, NVDA and Narrator.
I'm guessing its a google problem but again I don't know what is causing it.
JohnAt 07:51 AM 6/10/2019, Kimsan via Groups.Io wrote:
Good morning,
This has been occurring for a week now and it's starting to irritate me
I'm using chrome 74, no matter the site I navigate to once I start
reading using the down arrow, after a few lines, jaws just stops. The
only way I can start reading again is to tab and shift tab which causes
me to lose my place.
Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Thankyou,
Sincerely,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@...