Re: reading with chrome on the internet issue

John Gassman <johngassman@...>

Hi,
I don't know what causes it but I've experienc the same problem with JAWS, NVDA and Narrator.
I'm guessing its a google problem but again I don't know what is causing it.
JohnAt 07:51 AM 6/10/2019, Kimsan via Groups.Io wrote:
Good morning,
This has been occurring for a week now and it's starting to irritate me
I'm using chrome 74, no matter the site I navigate to once I start reading using the down arrow, after a few lines, jaws just stops. The only way I can start reading again is to tab and shift tab which causes me to lose my place.
Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Thankyou,
Sincerely,
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@...