Re: reading with chrome on the internet issue
Mike B <mb69mach1@...>
Try the following to see if it will help:
1. While in Chrome press, Insert + V, for quick settings.
2. Down arrow to, Virtual cursor options and right arrow to open.
3. Down arrow to, General options, and right arrow to open.
4. Down arrow to, Page Refresh, and press the spacebar until Jaws reports, Off.
5. Now tab to, Okay, press enter to save the change and close.
If this doesn't help, write back and we'll see just how much more we can confuse you! LOL LOL
Just kidding, let us know if this works and if it doesn't we'll try something else.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers!
No one has more to say than the woman who says she doesn't want to talk about it.
----- Original Message -----
From: Kimsan via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 7:51 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] reading with chrome on the internet issue
This has been occurring for a week now and it’s starting to irritate me
I’m using chrome 74, no matter the site I navigate to once I start reading using the down arrow, after a few lines, jaws just stops. The only way I can start reading again is to tab and shift tab which causes me to lose my place.
Does anyone have any idea what is going on?