Re: Chrome Extension for Solving Captchas

Dennis L

I have not tried it. is it accessible?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 1:06 PM
To: JAWS Users <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Chrome Extension for Solving Captchas

Now that I have begun using Google Chrome regularly, I was wondering whether there is an extension for solving captchas, similar to the Webvisum captcha solving add-on for Firefox.?? Doing some research, I came across a Chrome extension called Buster that supposedly automates those annoying audio challenges that are almost impossilbe for human ears to decipher.?? Has anyone tried this extension or found some other captcha-solving extension for Chrome that is JAWS accessible?

Gerald