From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ben
J. Bloomgren
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 1:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Chrome Extension for Solving Captchas

Gerald, I use Captcha be gone. I think that the web site is
www.captchabegone.com

On Jun 6, 2019, at 10:05, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
<bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Now that I have begun using Google Chrome regularly, I was wondering
whether there is an extension for solving captchas, similar to the Webvisum
captcha solving add-on for Firefox.?? Doing some research, I came across a
Chrome extension called Buster that supposedly automates those annoying
audio challenges that are almost impossilbe for human ears to decipher.??
Has anyone tried this extension or found some other captcha-solving
extension for Chrome that is JAWS accessible?

Gerald