From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Vicki W
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2019 8:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] needing a checking program

Hi Alan,

What you need to do is export your Quicken accounts as separate export files. I only use Quicken for my checking and savings, so if you go into the export submenu of Quicken, it will give you the option of exporting checking, savings or all. You cannot select all. Instead, you select checking and then savings or the other way around. This will give you two QIF files and you import them separately to Money Talks.

For some reason it didn't let me name them on the import and the name I chose for each one didn't show up. That may be only because I'm using the demo.

Hope This makes sense.

Vicki