Weird!

Miriam Vieni

I thought I solved my problem. Well, I did, sort of. Jaws is no longer
echoing words in Outlook or in word. However, it still occasionally says a
random word which starts with a letter that it seems to arbitrarily choose.
For example, I re-read the word, "occasionally", just now to check my
spelling, and Jaws then chose the letter I and said a word starting with
that letter . I've now used the insert 2 method in addition to the more
comprehensive insert 6 method, and I'm hoping that Jaws will stop providing
me with these random words.

Miriam