From: Vicki W
To: JAWS
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2019 9:57 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] needing a checking program

I am using the latest version of JAWS with Windows 10. I have been using a very old version of Quicken on my Windows 7 that works well with the latest JAWS but I'm guessing it won't work well with Windows 10.

Can anyone recommend a program that will work for tracking checking and savings accounts? I'm hoping to get something that will allow me to transfer over my current information, although I realize that will probably have to be an updated Quicken. I was told it doesn't work well with JAWS or Windows 10.

Thanks.

Vicki