From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sherri
Sent: 07 June 2019 18:48
To: jaws-users-list@groups. io <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Turning off space markers and paragraphs markers in MS Word 2013

Somehow, I have turned on space and paragraph markers in my Word documents.  How do I turn them off?  Thank you so much for any help.

Sherri

Sherri Brun

flmom2006@...

Board member, NFB of Central Florida

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.