Re: turning off Space and paragraph markers in MS Word 2013

Ann Byrne

Alt+h, then 8.

At 01:33 PM 6/7/2019, you wrote:
Somehow, I have inadvertently turned on announcement for space and paragraph markers in my Word documents. How do I turn off that feature? Any help would be appreciated, as this is very annoying.
Sherri

Sherri Brun
<mailto:flmom2006@...>flmom2006@...
Board member, NFB of Central Florida
NFBF Newsline Marketer
Phone: 1-844-827-7371
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.