From: Vicki W
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2019 09:57
To: JAWS
Subject: [jaws-users] needing a checking program

I am using the latest version of JAWS with Windows 10. I have been using a very old version of Quicken on my Windows 7 that works well with the latest JAWS but I'm guessing it won't work well with Windows 10.

Can anyone recommend a program that will work for tracking checking and savings accounts? I'm hoping to get something that will allow me to transfer over my current information, although I realize that will probably have to be an updated Quicken. I was told it doesn't work well with JAWS or Windows 10.

Thanks.

Vicki

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager