Re: wlm download

David Ferrin

They all have been on the server for quite a long time already if anybody is interested.

From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2019 11:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] wlm download

thank you, I got it

From: Marie
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2019 11:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io

You can no longer find the .exe file for WLM on the web, so here is a link to the version with ribbons which I use every day with Win 10 and Jaws 2019.

I have heard so many negative issue with Outlook Express I avoid it, however, that being said, many people love it and I am fairly sure you could transfer your WLM info to OE and give it a try.
Marie