Re: Chrome Extension for Solving Captchas

Gerald Levy

If this extension is legit, then why isn't it available in the Chrome apps store like other extensions for solving captchas??? I'm very leery about installing an extension that circumvents normal Chrome protocols and could mess up my computer if I forget to turn off developer mode after I use it. This is probably a major reason why Mozilla has blocked the installation of all unauthorized third-party extensions, including Webvisum,?? in later versions of Firefox. ?? .

Gerald

On 6/6/2019 9:46 PM, Kevin wrote:

The developer is Oliver, and I believe it was this list

You must do the steps exactly.

When you get it installed, you want to disable it until you need it, because developer mode can mess up your computer!

The captcha solver doesn???t solve all captchas but it solves most of them!

??

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

??