From: Mike B
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2019 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] picture smart

Yo Bro,

It is indeed called Picture Smart, but what the hell is a, meem?  LOL  LOL  I'm not trying to be funny, but I truly don't know what a, meem, is!

1 thing you could try is copy this, meem thing to the clipboard, open the Run dialogue with, Windows key + R, type a single period as you would use at the end of a sentence, press enter, find the, My Pictures folder, find and open the Picture Smart folder, now paste this, meem thing into this folder.  The Picture Smart feature should start deciphering this meem thing when you highlight / select it if it can do it.