Re: Chrome Extension for Solving Captchas
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
The developer is Oliver, and I believe it was this list
You must do the steps exactly.
When you get it installed, you want to disable it until you need it, because developer mode can mess up your computer!
The captcha solver doesn’t solve all captchas but it solves most of them!
E-mail is golden!!!
From: Judy Jones
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Chrome Extension for Solving Captchas
I thought I remembered a thread on a list of someone trying to develop an extension like this, but that there were several security problems, and it had to do with going into developer mode.
Was it this extension at one time, or possibly another with another developer?
I’m not even sure which list had this conversation, but thought I would check before downloading.
“Embrace the day with its mercies and blessings.”
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Kevin
To download the extension:
1. Unzip the file.
2. Copy the file path by pressing shift-application key, arrowing up to the option and pressing enter.
3. Go to extensions section in Chrome, chrome://extensions by pressing alt-f,release and press l, then e.
4. Toggle on "Developer mode"
5. Click on "Load unpacked"
6. Tabbed 1 time to an edit field and paste the file path of the unzipped folder.
7. Tabbed to the select folder button and pressed spacebar. The extension is installed.
8. Toggle off "Developer mode"
E-mail is golden!!!
Now that I have begun using Google Chrome regularly, I was wondering
whether there is an extension for solving captchas, similar to the
Webvisum captcha solving add-on for Firefox.?? Doing some research, I
came across a Chrome extension called Buster that supposedly automates
those annoying audio challenges that are almost impossilbe for human
ears to decipher.?? Has anyone tried this extension or found some other
captcha-solving extension for Chrome that is JAWS accessible?