Re: Chrome Extension for Solving Captchas

Kevin

http://www.screenreader.ai/download_captcha_solver.html

To download the extension:

1.            Unzip the file.

2.            Copy the file path by pressing shift-application key, arrowing up to the option and pressing enter.

3. Go to extensions section in Chrome, chrome://extensions by pressing alt-f,release and press  l, then e.

4. Toggle on "Developer mode"

5. Click on "Load unpacked"

6. Tabbed 1 time to an edit field and paste the file path of the unzipped folder.

7. Tabbed to the select folder button and pressed spacebar. The extension is installed.

8. Toggle off "Developer mode"

9. Done

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee