Re: Chrome Extension for Solving Captchas
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
To download the extension:
1. Unzip the file.
2. Copy the file path by pressing shift-application key, arrowing up to the option and pressing enter.
3. Go to extensions section in Chrome, chrome://extensions by pressing alt-f,release and press l, then e.
4. Toggle on "Developer mode"
5. Click on "Load unpacked"
6. Tabbed 1 time to an edit field and paste the file path of the unzipped folder.
7. Tabbed to the select folder button and pressed spacebar. The extension is installed.
8. Toggle off "Developer mode"
E-mail is golden!!!
From: Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:06 AM
To: JAWS Users
Subject: [jaws-users] Chrome Extension for Solving Captchas
Now that I have begun using Google Chrome regularly, I was wondering
whether there is an extension for solving captchas, similar to the
Webvisum captcha solving add-on for Firefox.?? Doing some research, I
came across a Chrome extension called Buster that supposedly automates
those annoying audio challenges that are almost impossilbe for human
ears to decipher.?? Has anyone tried this extension or found some other
captcha-solving extension for Chrome that is JAWS accessible?