Re: email apps

chris judge

If you google thunderbird you will find it no problem.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Holger Fiallo
Sent: June 6, 2019 8:28 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] email apps

OK. Where can I get it?

From: Gerald Levy via Groups.Io

Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 5:43 AM

Consider using Thunderbird as your email client in Windows 10.?? It is easy to use and install, and has a classic menu structure.?? I gave up on WLM because messages would constantly become corrupted and impossible to open, and on my previous Windows 7 computer, WLM itself became corrupted and had to be repaired.?? This won't happen with Thunderbird, which is very stable.

Gerald

6/5/2019 7:37 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Using windows 10 current, jaws 2019 current and for emails WLM. I am getting error message when I check my mail now. Before I was using RCN services and now google for primary email. Getting tire of dealing with the message. Looking for a accessible mail. Mail from windows 10 is a pain and hard to use so I want something else to check my mail. Never had this error message when I check my mail when I had RCN but now with google I get it. Hope someone can suggest a very accessible mail for me.

Holger Fiallo