Re: Comcast Emails Inquiry

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

If you are using pop3, go into the mail options, advanced and uncheck the box to leave copies on the server. If using imap, the server should delete the messages in the trash folder after 30 days.
Marie

From: jyandt.martin@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 5:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Comcast Emails Inquiry

Thanks to all who replied. My reasoning for the inquiry is that I use WLM for my mail client, but I do believe that although I can delete messages from my inbox to the trash folder, I do not believe that it also deletes it from the comcast email inbox. But I could be wrong; as I have been so in the past. Thanks again.
Jerry