From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Robin Frost
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 3:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Sending Money through Paypal

Hi Larry,
Once logged into Pay Pal if you execute the link for sending money when on
the resulting page turn of virtual pc cursor, tab until you land on the edit

field and then you can type in your email address. Then once done you can
re-engage virtual pc cursor and go about your business without incident.
Note this edit field appears as a combo box of previously used email
addresses when in virtual pc cursor but does reveal the edit field option
once virtual pc cursor is out of the mix temporarily.
I hope this helps.
Robin