Re: Trying to get out of the read/respond list in Outlook

Van Lant, Robin

Control Y will bring up a dialog listing all available folders. I think that is what you want.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ericka
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 10:46 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Trying to get out of the read/respond list in Outlook

OK I’m not a techy person and I really don’t know much about jobs so if I explain this horrible please be patient. I’m trying to find out how to do things like look in my send or sent box with jars. How do I jump from the list of emails somewhere else? I know the tab and shift tab go through things so you can fill-in your message, your two and subject along with sending something to othera by CCing.

Thanks and if there is a website where all this is stored like an easy to read manual for jars commands I’ll take that link as well. I’m not sure I really want to go to the freedom scientific page. I’m using my phone at work because I can’t do anything here.

Ericka Nelson

--
Ericka

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.