Re: Trying to get out of the read/respond list in Outlook

Van Lant, Robin

Control Y will bring up a dialog listing all available folders. I think that is what you want.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ericka
Sent: Monday, June 3, 2019 10:46 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Trying to get out of the read/respond list in Outlook

OK I’m not a techy person and I really don’t know much about jobs so if I explain this horrible please be patient. I’m trying to find out how to do things like look in my send or sent box with jars. How do I jump from the list of emails somewhere else? I know the tab and shift tab go through things so you can fill-in your message, your two and subject along with sending something to othera by CCing.

Thanks and if there is a website where all this is stored like an easy to read manual for jars commands I’ll take that link as well. I’m not sure I really want to go to the freedom scientific page. I’m using my phone at work because I can’t do anything here.

Ericka Nelson

--
Ericka

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114