WLM Filters

I'm having difficulty creating a filter in Windows Live Mail.
I have several that I have made, so I normally have no problem creating filters.
The criteria that does not seem to be working is
"where the message body contains"
The only two things that are available when I go into it to type in the filter is exact match or any of the criteria.
But there should be an edit field to type in something for it to filter.
There is only those two options, and neither givbes me an edit field.
I've used my Jaws cursor, to look for something to click on, and there is nothing that I can find to click on.  latest Jaws, and this is Windows 7-64.
I have done this before in OE and it allows me to put in some criteria.
Something else strange I noticed, it reads "checked" when it shows other filters and also in some of the options.
If anyone here is using WLM and has figured this one out, I'll write a Thanks in advance for any thoughts.