Re: A observation.

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

This is a pretty unfair statement. I have all three screen readers on my systems and find that there are many things Jaws can do well that the other two can not. And for me Jaws does it easier in most cases. So all have their strengths and weaknesses.
Marie

From: David Moore
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2019 12:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] A observation.

Hey Ronnie
JAWS is not worth what it costs is it? It cannot do that like Narrator and NVDA¹!
David Moore

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019, 12:18 AM Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@... wrote:
Hello to my fellow JAWS users.
I noticed the following tonight and would appreciate your feedback.
I'm moving some files from a SD card to a back up folder.
If I use either narrator and or NVDA, it not only gives me the progress
report, but it also gives me the speed at what my processor is moving the
miles at.
When I do this within JAWS, it doesn't give me the rate that the processor
has to work and how fast the processor is moving the files.
Any chance to get this in the next upgrade of JAWS?
Just a thought.
Ron
Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager