Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2019 8:36 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Jaws and PDFs

Hi all,
I'm really hoping that someone on this list can please help me. This is
something that's been bugging me for a while, but now I'm really hoping that
I can get this fixed. Is there some way to get Jaws to read all PDFs? The
reason that I ask is because my career goal is to become a professional dog
groomer (even though most people don't think that I can), but anyway there's
an online dog grooming course that I really want to take. I was looking at
it again today and there was a link to a sample lesion which once I opened
it Jaws wouldn't read it. I know that this isn't a good sign, if I can't
read the sample lesion then I won't be able to do the course (it's all
online). Part of the problem is that I don't know whether or not Jaws will
read a PDF until I open it. I really hope that someone can help me, I'm
using Jaws 15, Windows 7, and I don't know what version of Adobe I have.
Look forward to hearing back from anyone who can help! Thanks
Madison