Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 6:54 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] system repair

I do not remember how to initiate a windows system repair but that is mute at the moment. I was in Staples this afternoon and took a quick look at some desktop computers. They have 2 HP systems one for a little over $400 and next week a larger model that should be around $450. I never had a brand name machine before all were home or custom built eliminating all of the junk that is pre loaded. Now my question is if I purchase one of these machines will system repair download windows and eliminate all of the junk?

---

Please visit my web page

https://www.LennyMcHugh.com