xoom send money

leonard morris

Xoom.com send money website has a drop down list to change the type of currency to be used such as from Pesos to dollars. When I use alt down arrow nothing happpens.

Since this type of list is similar to a combo list I would think this should work unless I am missing something. I am using Jaws 2019 with Windows seven. If there's an alterntative way to perform this task please do tell.

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."