Re: Adobe Acrobat DC Inquiry

JERRY MARTIN

Tom:

Thanks for the reply. I finally went into my documents folder, found the file, used the applications key and had it opened with Word 13. Without knowing which tab you are referring to,  that seems to be the logical and only choice for my situation. Thanks again for the reply.

From: Tom Fairhurst
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 5:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Adobe Acrobat DC Inquiry

When I open a file’s properties, I see five tabs:  General, Security, Custom, Details, and Previous Versions. The number of tabs I often need to shift-tab twice to get back to the tab list. The number of tabs may depend on the file type. Control-tab may do this, too. Honestly, I can’t remember under which tab I found the unblock button. But I believe I found it by tabbing through the General tab options. I do know this, that if I can’t open a file later on, I will go into the properties and look for an unblock button. HTH.