Re: HJPad

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

I have MS word but I just wanted to use HJ. Afterall I have it in my jaws. Want to know what to do get it working. Any help with this be good.

From: Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 12:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] HJPad

If you want a simple word processing program that is very similar to HJ Pad that comes with a built-in spell checker, take a look at Jarte:

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/Productivity/JarteDownloadPage.html

Gerald

Gerald

??

Did so my self but did not work. I do not think the file for the dictionary is there.
??