Gerald

??

On 5/31/2019 1:38 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:
Did so my self but did not work. I do not think the file for the dictionary is there.
??
From: Mike B
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 12:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] HJPad
??
Hi Holger,
??
I just tried doing a spellcheck in HJPad and it worked just fine.?? After I typed in a couple of sentences I pressed the, F7 key, and the whole document was spellchecked giving me all mispelled words with options for each word to ignore, ignore, change, change all or add.

Take care.?? Mike.?? Sent from my iBarstool.?? Go dodgers!