From: Mike B
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] HJPad

Hi Holger,

I just tried doing a spellcheck in HJPad and it worked just fine.  After I typed in a couple of sentences I pressed the, F7 key, and the whole document was spellchecked giving me all mispelled words with options for each word to ignore, ignore, change, change all or add.

Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 9:54 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] HJPad

Using w10 current and jaws 2019.HJPad does not work when doing a check spelling. Could not tell me when I misspell the word catt. Does the spelling check work?????????????????????.

Holger Fiallo