From: jyandt.martin@...
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 11:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [jaws-users] Adobe Acrobat DC Inquiry

Morning all.

Using JAWS 2018, Adobe Acrobat DC and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, I was needing to know something. I have downloaded a form from my financial institution in a pdf format. Using Adobe Acrobat DC, I try opening the document to read it with Jaws, but nothing happens. Can anyone offer any ideas as to why this is and some possible remedies? Thanks.

Jerry

“You know you are old when you pass a cemetary and you feel like you are apartment hunting.”