From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 19:21
To: JFW List
Subject: [jaws-users] wlm contact list

Is there an alternate way to access the wlm contacts? In the past I believe that I used control plus 3. Now control 3  brings up windows  applications and settings, Microsoft management console.
This is on a win 7 32 bit machine using the latest jaws 2019.
I need to access a contact’s phone number.
TIA.

---

Please visit my web page

https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager