Re: major problem with JAWS and Outlook-2019 contacts

Tom Behler

John:

I have experienced this exact same behavior, and it is quite frustrating.

Using the Jaws cursor helps a bit, but only gives me a partial group list.

It is also very difficult now to edit a group e-mail list.

If this is a problem for others, we need to continue to make FS aware of it.  I recall trying once a year or so ago when using the latest Jaws version with Outlook 2016 on an older Windows 7 computer, and didn’t get very far.  I’m currently using Outlook 2016 with windows 10, and keep hoping the problem will be addressed in later Jaws updates.

Tom Behler