Re: start up theme

Glenn / Lenny

Yeah, isn't quick startup more like starting from a sleep mode, rather than starting from a shut down?
Glenn

Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 5:37 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] start up theme

Keep in mind that the start up sound will not play if you have quick start up enabled, which is the default in Windows 10.?? On the other hand, if you disable quick start up by unchecking the check box, the start up sound will play but your computer could take considerably longer to boot up.?? You just can't win.??

Gerald

I believe if he gets into the ???Change system sounds??? dialog he will find the option to use Windows startup.
??
From: "Holger Fiallo" <hfiallo@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 28.05.2019 21:11
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jaws-users] start up theme
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I would like to change the start theme for my May Windows 10. I did go to sound and theme and I thought I change the theme. I was able to select the theme and tested it to make sure and apply, and enter on OK but when I start my PC the sound does not play but the windows theme play. Can theme be change?????????

Holger Fiallo

??

??