Re: start up theme

chris judge

It should’ve worked for you. If not, do what Gerald suggested. Go to the system tray, arrow over to speakers, press enter, arrow down to sounds. Press enter. Then tab to the check box that says, play windows start-up sound and check it with the space bar. Tab to apply and press enter. This should work provided you have fast start up turned off.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: May 30, 2019 8:41 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] start up theme

I told you ctrl+tab does not work!!!!!!!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

From: "Holger Fiallo" <hfiallo@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 28.05.2019 21:11
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jaws-users] start up theme
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I would like to change the start theme for my May Windows 10. I did go to sound and theme and I thought I change the theme. I was able to select the theme and tested it to make sure and apply, and enter on OK but when I start my PC the sound does not play but the windows theme play. Can theme be change?????????

Holger Fiallo