Re: start up theme

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

I have many wav files that worked with seven regarding start up. I used the theme from 20th century at beginning. I can you wav files for my email, print, and recycle vin. I will get over it.

From: Marek Durila
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 1:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] start up theme

This
I am missing as well but I am afraid that there is no possibility put shutdown sound as well to the win 10. Or there should be possibility if it can be exported from older windows but don't know how.

"Marie" ---29.05.2019 17:13:13---I am glad someone else has the same feeling on this annoyance. I could care less about the start up

From: "Marie" <magpie.mn@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 29.05.2019 17:13
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jaws-users] start up theme
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I am glad someone else has the same feeling on this annoyance. I could care less about the start up sound, since your screen reader lets you know when the system is booted up. But especially with the newer laptops, there is little or nothing to let you know if the system has shut down. This would be ever so much more helpful Thantthan the start up. It would be nice if the screen reader might give you a hint. It does stop speaking and that is a good indication but does not assure that the shutdown is complete.