From: chris judge
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 4:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] start up theme

Hi. You need to check the box for play start-up sound. Press the windows key and type sound in to the search box. Press enter. This is a multi-page dialog, so press control tab until you get to the sounds page. Then tab through until you hear, play windows start-up sound and press spacebar to check the box. Tab to ok and all should be fine.

From: "Holger Fiallo" <hfiallo@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 28.05.2019 21:11
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jaws-users] start up theme
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I would like to change the start theme for my May Windows 10. I did go to sound and theme and I thought I change the theme. I was able to select the theme and tested it to make sure and apply, and enter on OK but when I start my PC the sound does not play but the windows theme play. Can theme be change?????????

Holger Fiallo