Re: start up theme

Kevin

No sir. When I press the windows key then type sound, I get transferred to sound settings.     The first thing I land on in sound settings is choose your output device, I tab and go to device properties link   tab again I get a slider bar.tab again get output device troubleshoot.  Tab again get manage sound devices link.  Tab from there I get input devices and tabbing gets pretty much the same as output devices.  Tab from there I get advanced sound options app volume and device preferences link   tab related settings Bluetooth and other devices link.  Control + tab doesn’t work here!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 4:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] start up theme

Hi. You need to check the box for play start-up sound. Press the windows key and type sound in to the search box. Press enter. This is a multi-page dialog, so press control tab until you get to the sounds page. Then tab through until you hear, play windows start-up sound and press spacebar to check the box. Tab to ok and all should be fine.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: May 29, 2019 8:25 AM

I do not understand you, please elaborate!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 11:33 PM

Hi,
If you mean starting sound when PC turned on it is checkbooks and not the theme which you must checked there play startup sound or like this.

"Holger Fiallo" ---28.05.2019 21:11:41---I would like to change the start theme for my May Windows 10. I did go to sound and theme and I thou

To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 28.05.2019 21:11
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jaws-users] start up theme
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I would like to change the start theme for my May Windows 10. I did go to sound and theme and I thought I change the theme. I was able to select the theme and tested it to make sure and apply, and enter on OK but when I start my PC the sound does not play but the windows theme play. Can theme be change?????????

Holger Fiallo

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.