From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: May 29, 2019 6:32 PM
To: JFW List <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] edit video

Is there anyway to edit a dvd video? WBRE-TV has done a few stories on me. I use to have links to the stories and they are no longer available. I requested a copy of the stories to place on my webpage. They sent me a very interesting dvd. All 3 stories are combined. I really could not get in to look at the files, as soon as I insert the dvd or access E: it automatically plays. Finally using the application key I was able to see the files. There is no way that I can break them down, one for each story. The file names are as follows:

VIDEO_TS.BUP, VIDEO_TS.IFO, VIDEO_TS.VOB, VTS_01_0.BUP VTS_01_0.IFO, VTS_01_0.VOB and VTS_01_1.VOB

So there is no way for me to separate the 3 files and make video files that can be selected on my web page.

The quality of the dve is 2nd to none. They did a fantastic job but I can only play it in a dvd player or on my computer. I tried to click on each file and windows has no idea on what to do with it. I wonder how it knows to play it on my computer.

---

Please visit my web page

https://www.LennyMcHugh.com