From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 8:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] start up theme

Forget about setting a start-up sound.?? Is there any way to set a shutdown sound in Windows 10??? This event is not listed on the Sounds page list of events for which a sound can be assigned, unlike in Windows 7 and XP. In the absence of such a shutdown alert, how can you tell for shure that your computer has completely shut down and the power has turned off, aside from feeling the case to determine whether the fan is still running or pressing the eject button for the DVD tray, if your computer has one

Gerald

? ??

On 5/29/2019 8:08 AM, chris judge wrote:

Hi Holjer. I just posted the steps to do this. Let me know if it works. Marek, please put some effort in to proof reading your messages so they make sence. I know I???m not a moderator, but I???m just saying.

??

From: "Kevin" <kleeva5@...>
To: "jaws-users-list@groups.io" <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 29.05.2019 13:24
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jaws-users] start up theme
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I do not understand you, please elaborate!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee