Re: start up theme

Marie

I am glad someone else has the same feeling on this annoyance. I could care less about the start up sound, since your screen reader lets you know when the system is booted up. But especially with the newer laptops, there is little or nothing to let you know if the system has shut down. This would be ever so much more helpful Thantthan the start up. It would be nice if the screen reader might give you a hint. It does stop speaking and that is a good indication but does not assure that the shutdown is complete.

Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 5:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] start up theme

Forget about setting a start-up sound.?? Is there any way to set a shutdown sound in Windows 10??? This event is not listed on the Sounds page list of events for which a sound can be assigned, unlike in Windows 7 and XP. In the absence of such a shutdown alert, how can you tell for shure that your computer has completely shut down and the power has turned off, aside from feeling the case to determine whether the fan is still running or pressing the eject button for the DVD tray, if your computer has one

Gerald

? ??

On 5/29/2019 8:08 AM, chris judge wrote:

Hi Holjer. I just posted the steps to do this. Let me know if it works. Marek, please put some effort in to proof reading your messages so they make sence. I know I???m not a moderator, but I???m just saying.

??

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io On Behalf Of Holger Fiallo
Sent: May 29, 2019 8:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io

??

Did so. It works for my email sound, Recycle Bin but I can not make my start sound work.

??

Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 6:48 AM

??

Hi,
What you want.
Play sound when windows started? If yes in the control panel on the sound is checkbooks which you must check it is something like as play startup sound os something like this.
If you want something another I am appologize.

"Kevin" ---29.05.2019 13:24:53---I do not understand you, please elaborate! E-mail is golden!!!

To: mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io
Date: 29.05.2019 13:24
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jaws-users] start up theme
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I do not understand you, please elaborate!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Marek Durila
Sent:
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 11:33 PM
To:
jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject:
Re: [jaws-users] start up theme

Hi,
If you mean starting sound when PC turned on it is checkbooks and not the theme which you must checked there play startup sound or like this.

"Holger Fiallo" ---28.05.2019 21:11:41---I would like to change the start theme for my May Windows 10. I did go to sound and theme and I thou

"Holger Fiallo" mailto:hfiallo@...
To:
mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io
Date:
28.05.2019 21:11
Subject:
[EXTERNAL] [jaws-users] start up theme
Sent by:
jaws-users-list@groups.io

I would like to change the start theme for my May Windows 10. I did go to sound and theme and I thought I change the theme. I was able to select the theme and tested it to make sure and apply, and enter on OK but when I start my PC the sound does not play but the windows theme play. Can theme be change?????????

Holger Fiallo

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.