Re: start up theme

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Did so. It works for my email sound, Recycle Bin but I can not make my start sound work.

From: Marek Durila
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 6:48 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] start up theme

Hi,
What you want.
Play sound when windows started? If yes in the control panel on the sound is checkbooks which you must check it is something like as play startup sound os something like this.
If you want something another I am appologize.

"Kevin" ---29.05.2019 13:24:53---I do not understand you, please elaborate! E-mail is golden!!!

From: "Kevin" <kleeva5@...>
To: "jaws-users-list@groups.io" <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 29.05.2019 13:24
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jaws-users] start up theme
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I do not understand you, please elaborate!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee