From: Marek Durila
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 11:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] start up theme

Hi,
If you mean starting sound when PC turned on it is checkbooks and not the theme which you must checked there play startup sound or like this.

"Holger Fiallo" ---28.05.2019 21:11:41---I would like to change the start theme for my May Windows 10. I did go to sound and theme and I thou

From: "Holger Fiallo" <hfiallo@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 28.05.2019 21:11
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jaws-users] start up theme
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I would like to change the start theme for my May Windows 10. I did go to sound and theme and I thought I change the theme. I was able to select the theme and tested it to make sure and apply, and enter on OK but when I start my PC the sound does not play but the windows theme play. Can theme be change?????????

Holger Fiallo