Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 9:02 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] stascom caused wlm problem

I thought that the control 3 to bring up my contact list was due to some Microsoft updates. I just remembered that I installed stascom after my last batch of updates. I seldom go into the contact list. Anyway I terminated stascom and control 3 now brings up my wlm contact list.
Thanks to everyone who had some suggestions.

---

Please visit my web page

https://www.LennyMcHugh.com